The latest jobs at Smallworks
Please submit a resume to email@example.com if you are interested in working for an innovative small to mid size residential construction company based in the lower mainland that builds quality homes which are good for families and for the environment. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you.
In addition to our ongoing general needs, Smallworks is currently looking to fill:
Feb. 6, 2015
– Drive a mid sized dump truck
– Provided site maintenance to multiple sites daily
– Maintain safe working conditions and pedestrian safety at all sites
– Assist in frame checks and deficiency checks
– Assist in back framing and general handyman work
– Full drivers license for 10 years with good driving record.
– Experience driving larger vehicle with trailers.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision
– Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
– Able to lift 75 lb
– Experience an asset but not required
This is a challenging position that will provide the successful candidate a huge amount of construction experience. This is a very physical job and does occasionally require working long hours.
– $16 – $18 depending on experience
– Potential benefits & overtime for full time employees
We would like to thank you for your interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
What does it mean to work at Smallworks?
Smallworks is Vancouver’s first and most established laneway homebuilder. With its emphasis on sustainable building practices, small-scale housing and innovative design, Smallworks has thrived over the past 8 years. Smallworks is an award-winning company that is committed to affordable and sustainable housing. We offer our employees a creative and friendly environment where each member of the team is highly valued. Our compensation is competitive and includes health benefits.